- Refine your editions:
- - Intimacy Trusting Oneself and the Other by Osho
- Intimacy: Trusting oneself and the other
Titanic Full Online - by Great Britain. Matthew Sleeth M. Jane Greer. Murali Doraiswamy M. Gorman M.
- Xcode 4!
- Intimacy - Trusting Oneself and the Other, Osho Viha.
- Intimacy Quotes by Osho.
- Solutions Manual to Complex Variables with Applications (3rd Edition).
- Healthy Herbs: Fact versus Fiction.
Whitehouse M. Elizabeth Loftus.
Jane A. Plant PhD. Gary Null Ph. Full Online - by Steven Gerali. Jane Plant. Important Documents.
Refine your editions:
Day 1 - Landing in London This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed. For more details check our latest issue Your Name.
Your Address We do not share your data. Your Number. Your Email.
- Get A Copy.
- Osho – Intimacy: Trusting Oneself and the Other!
- The World Summit on Sustainable Development: The Johannesburg Conference.
- Intimacy Quotes?
- Remembering the Kanji, Volume 2: A Systematic Guide to Reading the Japanese Characters (3rd Edition).
- Automotive Quality Systems Handbook, Second Edition: ISO/TS 16949:2002 Edition?
Your Message. Sunday, September 22, About Us Advertising Contact Us. Sign in. Forgot your password?
- Intimacy Trusting Oneself and the Other by Osho
He also had a heart, just like you. He also had his wife and children, his old mother and father.
He was as much a human being as you are—with a difference. He was trained to follow orders without questioning, and when the order was given, he simply followed it.
Intimacy: Trusting oneself and the other
If there is an ideal that has to be fulfilled, how can you be at ease? How can you be at home? It is impossible to live anything totally because the mind is hankering for the future. And that future never comes—it cannot come. By the very nature of your desire it is impossible.
When it comes you will start imagining other things, you will start desiring other things. You can always imagine a better state of affairs. And you can always remain in anxiety, tense, worried—that's how humanity has been living for centuries. Don't seek any private goal. Just be a part, and an infinite beauty and grace happens.
All animals when they are angry will bite you with the teeth or they will start tearing you with the hands. Angry people will smoke more. Angry people will talk more—they can become obsessive talkers because somehow the jaw needs exercise so that the energy is released a little bit.
Even lovers are not intimate. People are afraid of deep intimacy. People's love affairs are just hit-and-run affairs. They don't go deep into each other's being because.. The problem has not been thrown out, it has been pushed in. Suppress anything and it goes to the roots. We will teach them to be angry but totally angry—and not to carry it.